|DA1107-EX-1||Exterior 7Ah MultispanUPS 1 x 30W Gigabit PoE+ injector & 5-port Gigabit switch|
|DA1107-EX-2||Exterior 7Ah MultispanUPS 2 x 30W Gigabit PoE+ injector & 5-port Gigabit switch|
|DA1107-EX-4||Exterior 7Ah MultispanUPS 4 x 30W Gigabit PoE+ injector & 5-port Gigabit switch|
|DA1107-EX-1-G||Exterior 7Ah MultispanUPS 1 x 30W Gigabit PoE+ injector & 5-port Gigabit switch|
|DA1107-EX-2-G||Exterior 7Ah MultispanUPS 2 x 30W Gigabit PoE+ injector & 5-port Gigabit switch|
|DA1107-EX-4-G||Exterior 7Ah MultispanUPS 4 x 30W Gigabit PoE+ injector & 5-port Gigabit switch|
|Where to buy|
Exterior 7Ah MultispanUPS™
- Customised Yuasa battery pack included
- Battery packs are fast-fit and replaceable
- 7Ah & 10Ah battery packs feature carry handles
- Automatic battery low voltage deep discharge protection
- Mains fail and low battery relay monitoring contacts
- Guaranteed replacement battery pack availability
- 7Ah MultispanUPS power injector with 1, 2 or 4 load output ports
- 30W of load power availability per port, to IEEE 802.3:2012
- 90-270V AC, 47-63Hz universal mains input
- Ultra high efficiency operation - up to 96%
- System power status LED & monitoring contacts
- Individual port power status LEDs and monitoring contacts
- Monitoring relay contacts can be used for analogue or network interface
- Innovative fast entry cable system
- Secure weather resistant enclosure
- Lid tamper switch
- Automatic load class detection
- Designed for ease of fitting and high reliability
The DA1107-EX 7Ah MultispanUPS PoE injector is ideal for harsh outdoor environments where up to four devices require PoE power up to 30W each. With one, two or four through-port models available, you can connect devices to be powered with or without a data connection.
One, two or four output versions are available. Each output has an RJ45 data port,(e.g. from the network switch) and an RJ45 load port for the PoE device, that outputs the data and power.
Outputs have LED indication to show if a compatible device is connected and powered. In addition there are SPCO clean contacts for monitoring the power status of each output. The unit also has power on LED indication and SPCO clean contacts to signal power failure.
Multispan integrated 5-port network switch
Multispan and MultispanUPS products include a 5-port network switch. Available within an indoor mild steel wall mount enclosure, exterior IP66 weather resistant enclosures ideal for harsh environments, or simply as a 1U rack-mount product.
These switched Multispan models are ideal for installations where there is limited access to, or availability of, Ethernet ports on the network. Only a single Ethernet data cable is required to send and receive data from up to four devices that may or may not require power over Ethernet.
- Network switch pre-installed in Multispan SecurePoE units
- No software to configure
- Network switch and PoE power are both battery backed with 1.2Ah, 7Ah and 10Ah MultispanUPS models
- Maintain data network during accidental or deliberate power failures or faults
- Gigabit Ethernet delivers high-speed connectivity to enhance network performance
- 200mm Ethernet patch cables to SecurePoE ports included
- Easily keep security infrastructure independent of existing networks
- Only one Ethernet cable is required to bridge to existing network infrastructure
- Ability to extend the range of power over Ethernet and network, up to 200m between network and PoE devices
Estimated stand-by times
Designed for reliable battery backup of PoE devices, our SecurePoE™ range includes battery maintained MidspanUPS and MultispanUPS models that provide continuous power to PoE ports when mains power is not available. The MultispanUPS models maintain power to both the SecurePoE unit and the included Cisco network switch.
Power backup is provided by our replaceable customised battery packs, which use high reliability Yuasa batteries. Different capacities are available to cater for different standby time requirements and we offer guaranteed replacement battery pack availability.
Whether powering CCTV cameras, video intercoms, locks or other device types, Power over Ethernet battery standby is available off-the-shelf.
|Output load||Battery capacity|
|5W||9 Hours||65 Hours||100 Hours|
|12W||4 Hours||30 Hours||44 Hours|
|25W||1.75 Hours||14.5 Hours||20 Hours|
|50W||40 Minutes||6.5 Hours||9.5 Hours|
|75W||23 Minutes||4 Hours||6 Hours|
|100W||14 Minutes||2.75 Hours||4 Hours|
Where to buy
SecurePoE is available from all good stockists. A selection of some of the approved distributors is listed here.